General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
§ 1 Scope & defense clause
(1) For the legal relationships established through this Internet store between Refugees Online e.V.. (hereinafter referred to as "Provider") and its customers, the following General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively in the respective version at the time of the order.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The presentation of the vouchers in the Internet store does not constitute a binding offer by the Provider. The customer is merely invited to make an offer by placing an order.
(2) By sending the order in the Internet store, the customer makes a binding offer directed at the conclusion of a contract for the services contained in the shopping cart. By sending the order, the customer also recognizes these terms and conditions as solely authoritative for the legal relationship with the provider.
(3) The Provider confirms receipt of the Customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the contract offer by the provider. It merely serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer is made by sending the Wifi voucher by e-mail.
§ 3 Billing, terms of payment
(1) The purchase price is to be paid immediately upon completion of the order process. The customer can pay the purchase price via Paypal or paysafecard.
(2) The Customer accepts that the Provider is entitled to invoice its services electronically.
§ 4 Subject matter of the contract, restrictions of use
(1) Upon receipt of the access data, the customer can use the Internet connection at selected locations of Refugees Online e.V. for a period of 30 days, as soon as he registers his access code on the voucher on www.refugees-online.de.
(2) The customer is obliged to observe the following rules:
The customer is not allowed to pass on the access data. The use of the connection is only allowed by the customer personally.
The customer is subject to the legal regulations for Internet use in Germany. The operator may store connection data of the customer and will make it available to the authorities in case of suspicion of a criminal offense.
In particular, the following is not allowed:
- The call for criminal acts via the Internet.
- The organization of criminal acts via the Internet
- The publication of defamatory, insulting or inflammatory content.
- The unauthorized downloading and/or passing on of copyright-protected data such as films, music or computer games.
- The introduction of computer viruses or malicious software
- The use of websites with pornographic content
- The distribution of pornographic content
(3) The customer shall be liable for any use and/or other activity carried out under his access data in accordance with the statutory provisions.
§ 5 Right of withdrawal
If the customer orders services as a consumer, he has a legal right of revocation according to the following revocation instruction.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us,
Refugees Online e.V.
represented by Volker Werbus
Phone: 08105 3998961
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
Expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal expires when the service has been fully performed and the performance of the service has only begun after you have expressly given your consent to this and you have confirmed that you lose your right of withdrawal upon full performance of the contract.
By entering the access code located on the voucher at www.refugees-online.de, the consumer requests and expressly agrees that the provider (Refugees Online e.V.) begins to perform the service before the end of the withdrawal period. The registration of the code leads to the complete performance of the service by enabling access to the Internet for a period of 30 days.
§ 6 Term of the contract
The contract ends with the expiration of 30 days after the initial registration of the Access Code on www.refugees-online.de.
§ 7 Liability
(1) The provider is liable for damages of the customer according to the legal regulations, if the damages were caused intentionally or by gross negligence, if they are based on a culpable violation of essential contractual obligations, if they are the result of a culpable violation of health, body or life and in case of fraudulent concealment of a defect.
Material contractual obligations are those contractual obligations the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract and the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely on, and the violation of which, on the other hand, jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract.
(2) In all other respects, the liability of the Provider is excluded, regardless of the legal grounds.
§ 8 Choice of Law & Place of Jurisdiction
(1) The contractual relations between the Provider and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider, provided that the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
§ 9 Severability clause
Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.